Saturday, January 14, 2012

Intro

Hello, I wanted to try and make a blog combining two of my favorite thing Food and Fashion(F Squared). I have working with fashion in one way or another for about 15 years now and I think that I have a good sense of what looks good and what doesn't. I'm hoping that this will also help to start my own business of become a stylish. Food- I love to cook and have not found a recipe that I can't make and even improve on. I have also taken a class at the Le Cordon Bleu and plan on taking some more to learn more.

Hopefully, this well help me to get to where I want to be in life and help me to become successful.

1 comment:

  1. Jared - Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you have FUN doing this...don't take yourself too seriously, just go with it. Don't be afraid to take breaks when you need to, either.

    ReplyDelete